[Metalab] Feedback on feasibility / Request for support from an NGO

Emma Villard villard.emma at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:07:17 CEST 2019

Dear all,

I trust you are well?

I don't think I've met in person with many of you and I hope this will
change soon! Let me introduce myself: I work for an NGO and I've been
living in Vienna for the past 2 years.

Here is the thing: the NGO I work for is contemplating the possibility of
doing digital actions in certain contexts where the legal risk has been
assessed and accepted but we do not have the technical expertise yet.
Therefore, I would like to expose to this community of very-skilled experts
some scenarios of digital actions and get your feedback on how feasible (or
not) they are.

Who would be interested in briefing me?

Please let me know if yes ; I will collect email addresses and then send to
those interested several dates (and times) to meet.

Any help would be really very much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Emma