[Metalab] Invitation GLOBART SpaceHack

Fabian Rogatschnig fabian.rogatschnig at globart.at
Mon Sep 10 15:58:04 CEST 2018

Dear Metalab Community,

*together with the FH Wr. Neustadt and ESA-BIC Austria we are organizing a
SpaceHack about different approaches to CleanSpace. Programmers,
scientists, designer, technologists and anyone interested in space is
invited. We want your ideas, your knowledge and your creativity. The event
operates as both, platform and process. You are welcome to bring your own
idea to develop it in an interdisciplinary exchange or get inspired by a
given issue on "CleanSpace". Our mentors will provide you with all the
necessary tools to turn your vision into an elaborated project proposal. *
You can find additional information on our homepage
<http://www.globart.at/space-hack/?lang=en>.
For further information or any other inquiries dont hesitate to contact me.

Co-Create the future with us.
I hope to see you at the GLOBART SpaceHack.

--
<http://www.globart.at/>
Denkwerkstatt für Zukunftsthemen

Fabian Rogatschnig B.A.