[Metalab] Technoethical Workshop of Libreboot and Replicant installation

Cornel-Florentin Dimitriu florentin at technoethical.com
Tue Jul 3 15:27:40 CEST 2018

Hi,

Thank you Hetti, for forwarding my announcement! Have people from these
other lists replied?

For now, only two people have confirmed that are interested (they wrote
directly to us, because they knew us from before).

Is there anyone else interested in this Libreboot and Replicant
installation workshop, organized by Technoethical and hosted by Metalab?

I think the right day for the workshop is 10th of July. What do you think?

I'll arrive in Vienna tomorrow (Wednesday, 4th of July) afternoon, and
leave the next Wednesday (11th of July).

I think I'll also come tomorrow to Metalab, because I see there are some
meetings in the calendar, and maybe we can talk a bit more about the
workshop, and invite / gather more people ... :-)
I can only stay until 7:00 PM.

Starting 5th of July until the 8th I'll be outside Vienna, and I'll be
back on the 9th.

I see that there is Repair Day on the 9th, so perhaps it's a good idea
to have the Technoethical workshop on Tuesday (10th of July).

Thank you, and see you soon!
Florentin