[Metalab] The Hackers Guide to the Metalab

Amir amir at viel-zu.org
Fri Dec 21 12:24:50 CET 2018

We still need help! Please consider donating 30 minutes of your time for
a better metalab. The whole workshop will take about 4-5 hours.
You can either hold a part of the presentation (5-10min) or host a
checkpoint (20min). If you don't feel like doing a presentation or
hosting a checkpoint we still have other tasks at hand!