[Metalab] e-scooters: anyone got recommendations?

Jay Vaughan seclorum at icloud.com
Fri Dec 7 11:57:09 CET 2018

> On 07.12.2018, at 11:47, horace grant <horace3d at gmail.com> wrote:
> isn't standing on such a scooter way too uncomfortable for 15km?
> for that distance i would rather get something like a xiaomi qicycle or a sondors fold mini (probably better if you are tall).

It’ll be fine, I sit all day anyway ..  but thanks for the suggestion, those are also good options.

What I’d really like is to go see what’s available here in stores in Vienna .. seems like I have to just find a few of the shops and go check it out.

Anyone considered a DIY option?  A pity we lost the electric-skateboard project, alas ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan
seclorum at icloud.com