[Metalab] e-scooters: anyone got recommendations?

Jay Vaughan seclorum at icloud.com
Fri Dec 7 00:19:28 CET 2018

I’m looking to get an e-scooter to get myself around Vienna, and I figure there are probably some knowledgable metalab'ers that have some already pretty well formed opinions on the different models out there - does anyone have one that they’d recommend as a good all-around Vienna-friendly scooter?  I’d be using it to commute every day into the city, and my distance will be about 16 km’s ..

Also - Are there any decent e-scooter retail shops in Vienna worth checking out, anyone know?

;
--
Jay Vaughan
seclorum at icloud.com