[Metalab] two main F-Droid devs Thurs 20:00

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 11 11:56:00 CET 2017

(F-Droid is a free software app store for Android, something like Debian
for Android)

Peter Serwylo, the main dev on the F-Droid client app, is in town from
Melbourne, Australia.  I'm going to show him metalab, and we'll be
chatting about F-Droid (I'm also a main dev).  We welcome any questions
or comments, or just want to say hi in person.

We'll be at metalab in the main space tomorrow, Thursday, 20:00-21:00
for sure, but probably later.

Come say hi and tell us what you think about F-Droid!

Er kann kein Deutsch, aber ich kann gern übersetzen.

.hc