[Metalab] Mi 23.11, 19:00 - Digital Art Meetup

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Tue Nov 22 20:04:49 CET 2016

--> https://metalab.at/wiki/Digital_Art_Meetup
--> https://www.meetup.com/de-DE/Vienna-Digital-Art-Meetup/events/235013912/?eventId=235013912

--- snip ---

Digital Art Meetup

Mittwoch, 23. November 2016

19:00  Metalab  Rathausstraße 6, Vienna (Karte)

Organisator: Stephan Petzl

I recently attended the "Art Games Meetup" in Berlin, and really enjoyed the
creative and inspiring atmosphere there. While going back in the train to Vienna,
I realised that this would be a great thing to have here in the city.

So there it is, the first Digital Art Meetup for everybody who is interested in
interactive/audio/video installations, innovative computer games, computer
generated content, tbc ...

If you want to present a project you are working on or you need help for, or
you just stumbled upon a cool project of somebody else- drop me a message so I
can schedule everything...

Schedule

• Presentation of projects
• Open mic for anybody who wants to showcase some work
• Hanging out

--- snap ---