[Metalab] Win tickets to Pioneers Festival

Manon Steiner manon.steiner at pioneers.io
Tue May 3 11:05:30 CEST 2016

Hi guys,

Pioneers Festival <https://pioneers.io/festival2016/> - the main meeting
point for tech innovators, entrepreneurs and startups - is throwing two
smashing *after parties* in Säulenhalle and Volksgarten on the *24th and
25th* of *May*.

For this occasion we are looking for mind-blowing* light installations*.

Are you an LED wiz?

Then send me your ideas asap!

The winner will get a *free ticket* to *Pioneers Festival*.

The best installations will be displayed and of course we will provide the
winners with guest list spots. Additionally we will promote you on our
website, posters, etc..

Let the creativity flow!

Best,
Manon