[Metalab] New Business Venture - IT Project

MOONEN Eric eric.moonen at insead.edu
Sat Mar 19 07:14:05 CET 2016

Dear Metalab,

For my new business venture, I am searching for someone/a team that could assist me in setting up the IT architecture, the database(s), including the analytics part as well as building the User Interface (website and App).

Let me briefly summarize what kind of person(s) I am looking for:

  *   Excellent visualization and problem solving skills
  *   Strong acumen of IT architecture, database set-up and data-analytics
  *   Strong knowledge of Cloud service providers such as Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon WebServices
  *   Proven track record of traditional website (WordPress) and mobile website development
  *   Proven track record of App building on Android and IOS platform
  *   Outstanding Programming skills for IOS and Android
     *   Excellent technical knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
     *   Solid understanding of the UIViewController Lifecycle
     *   Excellent technical knowledge of Java for Android and the Eclipse IDE
     *   Strong experience/knowledge of Android SDK
     *   Strong knowledge and understanding of different Android platforms
  *   Excellent User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) design expertise
  *   Experienced in integrating online payment solutions (e.g. Stripe)
  *   Outstanding Front-end  (HTML5, CSS3, and Javascript) and Back-end development (PHP, Python and Ruby) expertise
  *   Experienced with Git Source Control and Deep Linking
  *   Excellent understanding of software development best practices
  *   Strong knowledge of the latest APIs
  *   Fluent in English

Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you see yourself fit for the project.
Kind regards
Eric Moonen
+43.664.884.526.83