[Metalab] Software presentation + discussion this Friday?

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Tue Sep 29 13:42:22 CEST 2015

Hi!

I've been thinking for some time about presenting Libervia to Metalab.
This is an XMPP-based social network (chat, blogging, file sharing etc)
and of course free software. It's still under development but we already
have a good amount of code and features. The project is driven by an
association that Goffi and I created last year, more info:
http://salut-a-toi.org

We will both be in Vienna this weekend (I live here but Goffi is
normally in Prague), so we were thinking that it could be the right
moment to organise something...

What about a short presentation and discussion about the new media on
Friday during the open space? Is this appropriate? Can we show up near
5-6pm and start when a few people are willing to participate, or is
there a special procedure to follow?

LG
Adrien