[Metalab] looking for a usb serial cable for my olinuxino

Adrien souliane at mailoo.org
Tue Sep 15 20:02:36 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'd like to get this cable to "debug" my OLinuXino:

https://www.olimex.com/Products/Components/Cables/USB-Serial-Cable/USB-Serial-Cable-F/

It costs 6 euros but with the shipping it raises to 23 euros...
conrad.at sells it for 14 euros, it's still a bit much for a cable,
isn't it?

Is someone about to order something on olimex.com?? If you could add the
cable to your shopping card for me, that would be very nice :-)

Or you know some places in Vienna to get it cheaper than from conrad.at,
or you know there's one in Metalab that I could use for a couple of hours?

LG
Adrien