[Metalab] Fwd: food hacking base crowdsourcing campaign at 32c3 support and promote

Hetti metalab at thepeko.at
Sat Dec 12 17:42:24 CET 2015

Hallo Leute,
folgend die weitergeleitete Mail von Frantisek Apfelbeck von der Food Hacking Base, der mit seiner Freundin mitte September die coolen Food Hacking Base Workshops organisiert hatte im Lab

Absender: algoldor at foodhackingbase.org

Dear Metalab,
the end of the year is approaching so is therefore 32c3 and like in the
past years Food Hacking Base plans to be there. We are running another
crowdsourcing campaign which is going to secure our resources needed to
participate at this event. As usually we get in touch with places and
people who we think may be interested in our activities and after
visiting Metalab this year during our Food Hacking Base Summer/Autumn
tour we hope we may get your attention and support. You have seen at
variety of events what we do and experienced our workshops directly at
your place, if you liked it please check our extra info here, spread the
word and if you can support.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/food-hacking-base-in-hamburg-during-32c3-with-you#/

Before you consider donating you should know that this year will be
quite challenging for us  concerning organizing our food&drink
activities because they have been all prohibited by CCC orga - to handle
and hand out any foods&drinks at the CCH building by Food Hacking Base
at 32c3 is strictly prohibited. We will be present at the congress
building anyway doing variety of other non prohibited activities but our
traditional events has to be done somewhere else. We have secured nearby
location already which will be officially announced within next few
days, it is around 23 min of walk we can say already that. This campaign
therefore will be quite to a degree about supporting the concept and
long term work of our group understanding that we have to do quite
plenty of extra effort to make it happen this time. We are going to do
our best to provide what we have helped to integrate into the hacker
movement through the years taking the hard road. There are however
people coming who were preparing their ferments and food delights for
months by now and at some cases if we were not present they would not
come at all. Especially for these hardcore food&drink hackers we are
making this extra effort.

Long story short, we will be both at the congress building doing what we
can there and the rest will be done nearby. It is your support which we
will need to make it happen and yes it will be worth of it!

Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

https://events.ccc.de/congress/2015/wiki/Assembly:Foodhackingbase

PS Please if you know places, groups and people who should know about
our activities at 32c3 and about this campaign contact them, point them
in the direction of our campaign page and wikies, we really appreciate
that.

Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist, kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org

Disclaimer - there are other people who have access to this email
account, please be aware of that it is part of the design. For "highly
private communication" use algoldor at yahoo.com