[Metalab] [ANN]: KaraokeParty 2015-04-10

MacLemon metalab.at at maclemon.at
Mon Apr 6 12:03:07 CEST 2015

Hoi!

The 6th Metalab KaraokeParty is approaching and will take place this FRIDAY 2015-04-10 from 20:00 MESZ on.

As usual we need a few helping hands to take care of the bar, preparing cocktails, the audio mixer, buying ingredients (alcohol, etc.), running the song queueing system, and tidy up the place after the event.

Most pressing issues:

Order and restock the Metafridge before FRIDAY 2015-04-06! (Beer, Club Mate, etc.)

Who can do the groceries to restock alcohol for Cocktails, Limes, Crisps/Chips, Chocolate, etc. ? (There is an estimate on what we'll need in the wiki. When in doubt, round UP!)
https://metalab.at/wiki/KaraokeParty

If everything goes as planned, we'll have a few actual Duets to sing. They are badly marked, if at all in the list of songs available. (This list will be updated a few times in the upcoming days before the event)
https://github.com/Metalab/KaraokeParty/blob/master/songliste.txt

Thanks for helping out and making this a night to remember.

Best regards
Pepi