[Metalab] Truecrypt Archive/Mirror anyone?

Michael Kafka m.kafka at aon.at
Fri May 30 15:41:49 CEST 2014

On 14/05/30/ 14:04, Peter Kuhm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 30 May 2014 12:51:47 +0200 Michael Kafka wrote:
>
>> does anyone by chance have an offline copy of the
>> Truecrypt design-papers?
>>
>> E.g. crypto-functions, volume format specification etc?
>>
>> Nothing in waybackmachine, google-cache, bing-cache
>> or anything I could think of...
>
> schau mal hier:
>
> http://cryptome.org/2014/05/truecrypt-testing.htm
>
> verweist u.a. auf https://github.com/DrWhax/truecrypt-archive
>
> cu,
> Peter

Thx for the pointer, I have seen this and some 2 or 3 other unofficial
repositories of the sources but it doesn't include the design papers
duscussions and and specifications like:

www.truecrypt.org/docs/header-key-derivation
www.truecrypt.org/docs/random-number-generator
www.truecrypt.org/docs/keyfiles
www.truecrypt.org/docs/references
www.truecrypt.org/docs/encryption-scheme
www.truecrypt.org/docs/volume-format-specification

and others. I was hoping to find some more details which are not
mentioned in the Truecrypt manual, "technical details" section
or second-hand information and excerpts which can be found scattered
all around around the internet.

Thx,

MiKa