[Metalab] Queue management system

overflo flo at tekstix.com
Fri May 30 12:40:59 CEST 2014

Am 30/05/14 11:43 , schrieb Sergii Kauk:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know a company in Vienna that does queue management systems?
> I'm looking for something really simple and cheap like a thermal
> printer, couple of LED-displays and preferably wireless.
> Appreciate any advice this, including DIY ideas.

sounds like something that can be built for little money in an afternoon.
what are your requirements?
maybe the merkurboard is something for this application?
it speaks IPv6  (6loWpan), is arduino compatible and therefor supports
all the libraries like thermal printers, displays and so on..
i saw cheap thermal printers on adafruit and aliexpress some time ago..

:*
-flo