[Metalab] Tabletop games - Cards Against Humanity

Overflo flo at tekstix.com
Wed May 28 19:29:23 CEST 2014

hej,

i never heard of that game before but it looks super fun.
there is a download that you can take to the copyshop and make yout own
version.
shall we print our own sets?

faq says:

I don’t live in the United States, the best country in the entire world by
any metric except literacy or life expectancy. Can I still buy Cards
Against Humanity?
Everything in the Cards Against Humanity store is available in the US, the
UK, and Canada. If you don’t live in those countries, email us (nicely) and
we’ll see what we can do.

:*
-flo

On Wed, 28 May 2014 19:08:43 +0200, Nedim Skenderovic
<nedim.bfo at gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if any of you know where to get Cards Against Humanity
in
> Vienna?
> I visited a couple of game shops, but they don't have any (something
about
> distribution etc.). Do you know any stores that have them, or some
stores
> where you can order them online, official site only delivers to UK,
Canada