[Metalab] Fr 2.5. Metaday #66 - Angus Gratton: Hacking Down Under

Angus Gratton gus at projectgus.com
Sat May 3 21:07:25 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for such a great night last night, I had a blast! Flo &
Wizard also hooked me up with enough new blinky toys to last a while!
:D

Someone asked about slides for the talk, here they are:
http://projectgus.com/talks/HackingDownUnder.pdf

The last slide has links to the Hackerspaces/Makerspaces I showed
pictures of (in order):

http://hackmelbourne.org/
http://makehackvoid.com/
http://canberrauav.com/
http://robodino.org
http://egmakerspace.org/
http://artifactory.org.au

If anyone has any questions/comments, feel free to send them through
as well.

Auf Wiedersehen, MetaLab!

- Angus