[Metalab] E_BROKEN_TOOTH

Yvan Janssens ik at yvanj.me
Wed Mar 19 10:08:33 CET 2014

How much should I be able to shove off to get it pulled?

Well... it doesn't really hurt a lot - I've been through more severe pains
(the last time I went to an emergency visit to the dentist I burned myself
on purpose to distract myself from the pain), and this tooth has it's nerve
removed. The biggest problem is the sharp edge cutting in my tonge and me
being unable to pronounce half of my vocabulary anymore.

It's really painful not to be able to curse anymore.