[Metalab] E_BROKEN_TOOTH

Michael Bauer mihi at lo-res.org
Wed Mar 19 09:58:46 CET 2014

Yvan,

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 09:51:38AM +0100, Yvan Janssens wrote:
> I have the Belgian nationality, but a permanent UK residence.
>
> And of course my card is still in my drawer at home during this one trip.

I'd recommend you call your insurance and figure out whether they can pay
back if you advance money to an austrian dentist.

I'd go there: http://www.unizahnklinik-wien.at/en/ This is the easiest to
just get an emergency fix. If it's urgent they'll take you immediately.
(They are the dentistry emergency room in Vienna).

Do you own an Credit Card with travel insurance? If yes: Check how much
health stuff they cover.

Mihi