[Metalab] Opening day HS today?

Yvan Janssens ik at yvanj.me
Tue Mar 18 11:05:32 CET 2014

Hello,

I am convicted to two weeks of Vienna for work, and separated from my home
space in London for a while due to this. Is the usual opening day also
Tuesday in Metalab?

I hadn't got the time to grab some stickers at London Hackspace I'm afraid
(and HSBXL/Voidwarranties/0x20 neither), so I can't swap them - I can only
scatter the ones I get around Europe ;-).

~y

--

|_|0|_|   Yvan Janssens |_|_|0|   /* There are two ways to write
error-free programs.|0|0|0|   Only the third one works. */