[Metalab] Deskspaces in the 16 district of Vienna/160euro pm

dj.newsletterz dj.newsletterz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 00:46:37 CET 2014

We have 4 deskspaces available in our studio_from the 1st of April
2014_. The studio is located in the 16 district, a two minutes walking
distance to Yppenplatz and Brunnenmarkt. We’re 5 minutes from U6
Josefsta"dter Stra?e St.

There are 8 desks and 1 common space in the large ground floor open plan
studio.

The studio is warm, spacious, light with lots of windows. There is a
tiny kitchen.
Ideal for film-makers, photographers, video editors, 3D graphic artists,
designers and illustrators. We’re looking for like-minded people working
in design, media or visual arts.

*Cost is 160euro per desk/month*(inc. WiFi, heat, electricity, water and
maintenance)
_2 month deposit and 1 month notice required._

If you'd like to have a look around please send me an email.

Yuji Oshima
dj.flyingcarpet at gmail.com
<imap://imap.googlemail.com/dj.flyingcarpet@gmail.com>