[Metalab] social impact design band: who's in?

Angeliki Angeletou angeliki.angeletou at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:09:18 CET 2014

Hello metalab people!
I am Angeliki, originally from Greece, living in Vienna the last 1,5 years
and working as a human computer
interaction<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human%E2%80%93computer_interaction>researcher.
I want to form a social impact design band.
 The goal is to jam twice a month and think, design and make action plans
for challenges like the ones in openideo (in the beginning, to warm up and
find common ground between our interests) and then, if we really fit as a
band, extent to local challenges.
If you are somehow interested in making social impact, design and problem
solving, drop me a line.
Thank you!

have a nice Sunday!
Angeliki