[Metalab] Kuka Roboter!

Christian Sl Christian_Sl at gmx.at
Mon Jun 23 22:31:42 CEST 2014

> Von: "Peter Kuhm" <peter at null.priv.at>
> the fellow colleagues from Linz based /dev/lol
> have such a beast, perhaps just slightly smaller

Rumour has it that the robot is now rotting^H^H^H^H^H^H^H temporarily stored in a garden, so may I suggest building a robotic scarecrow which is fitted with a huge
fly swatter? Maybe this could also solve the problem with the annoying drones flying around in ones own backyard?

Kind regards, Christian