[Metalab] MagicShifter got featured on CCC Not Safe 4 Work Webradio :)

Philipp Tiefenbacher wizards23 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:56:09 CEST 2014

Werte Metalab Liste!

Fuer alle Metalabberinnen die schon wach sind: Der MagicShifter wird
von Tim Pritlove und Holger Klein in NSFW LIVE getestet:

http://not-safe-for-work.de/live/
http://magicshifter.net/
(achtung es IST NSFW!!!11)

BTW: Der magicshifter ist im Metalab entstanden (siehe Video :))

lg
Philipp aka Wizard23

--
:: Philipp Tiefenbacher
:: open source hardware/magic

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic
--Arthur C. Clarke

a personal note that I attach too ALL the emails I sent nowadays:

Grant Snowden Asylum! NOW!

Ok I'm a realist. Austria probably would not do it. Germany? Maybe,
but I'm not sure? Maybe the US? lets see it is an interesting
development. But back to the focus. I don't expect ANY EU country to
do it but I expect it from the EU because it is supposed to stand 4
democracy (most europeans want to see a happy lolcat snwoden), freedom
(well I expect freedom for snowden! nothing less.), liberty to travel
around in the EU and explore all these amazing countries so close
together that are very different but share some common culter like
GNU, LInux, Firefox, Metalab, Friends, Family, etc...

I dont really think the "thing" that connects the EU is religgion. Our
Senior C++ architect (also funded by AWS, yay!) is a deep believer in
the Muslim faith. And I dont have the feeling that he wants to blow up
anything (ok once he set a tent on fire but I think it was an accident
I think)...ok I'm getting paranoid I need sleep. I had my
birthdayparty today and I did not sleep for moar than 20hour ;))