[Metalab] Visit to Vienna

Peter Kuhm peter at null.priv.at
Thu Jul 10 00:55:03 CEST 2014

Hi Johannes,

not sure if someone has answered already off-the-list

On Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:25:04 +0200 Johanes Wågen wrote:

> I am traveling through europe by train, and I want to visit a couple
> of hackerspaces on the way. I will probably be in Vienna in about a
> week or so. Do you have any events planned in that time?

you find our events in the https://metalab.at/calendar/

This month is not so much programme but we run a quite open space
It's open almost 24/7 but best time to visit is in the evening
hours. Regulars are usually willing to give a tour to anyone
interested. However from Thursday to Sunday we have our beloved
annual "Stadtflucht" https://metalab.at/wiki/Stadtflucht7
http://stadtflucht.soup.io/ Feel free to join in. Its relaxed
and it's fun.

The Hungarians will not show up this year because of a unfortune date
conflict with the marriage of two hsbp core members and Stadflucht
veterans but we have participants coming from Berlin Raumfahrtagentur
and we imported our now CA based Norwegian and and and

You're welcome,
Peter