[Metalab] Fwd: hack idea

Benjamin Klemencic benjamin at klemencic.org
Mon Feb 17 22:34:35 CET 2014

> This code here f.e. has been used as Armin Wolf asked his FB fans for TED talk recommendations.

Just in case you are interested in watching several hours briliant TED talks:

This is my comment on Facebook including the output of the script I've posted on this mailing-list in this thread
https://www.facebook.com/arminwolf.journalist/posts/723150577696814?comment_id=90045731&offset=0&total_comments=212

For the main task "fetch content from FB which is linked to on this list" I recommend to use Lynx in a shell script.
(Feel free to post the code so I can learn from this as I've just asked wikipedia and don't know anything about shell scripting at all (yet). :-) )