[Metalab] Invitation: Celebrate 10 years of UxWien on Tuesday, December 9th 2014

Max Scheugl maxmail at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 23:36:26 CET 2014

Hello Metalab

I would like to invite you to celebrate the 10th anniversary of UxWien
(formerly known as ‘Interaction Design Stammtisch Wien’).

WHEN
Tuesday, December 9th 2014 from 7pm to ~11pm

WHERE
Metalab, Rathausstraße 6, 1010 Vienna

WHAT happens at UxWien?

We gather at 7pm and supply ourselves with soda or beer from the refrigerator.

We start with a short intro for first-time visitors, order dinner
online and do a round of introduction.

We plan tonight's meetup topics. Geeks like myself prepare a talk with
slides, and pre-announce it on https://ux.piratenpad.de/30. Others
improvise and shout out a subject they want to discuss during the
evening. Both ways are fine.

We have two periodical, recurring topics: Recommended events in or
near Vienna and job offers.

Dinner is delivered at 8.30pm. Time for a break to socialize. More
talks and discussions afterwards. People come and go as they like.
Around 11pm class is usually dismissed.

Collaboratively we document each UxWien Metalab Meetup at
https://ux.piratenpad.de/30. Check out to learn what keep us busy and
what you have missed so far.

We do speak English if non-german-speaking guests are present.
Otherwise we speak German. That’s how a UxWien Meetup rolls.

UxWien Meetups are at two locations:

UxWien Metalab Meetup on the 2nd Tuesday of every month – 12 times a year.

UxWien Sektor5 Meetup upon announcement. Sektor5 is a coworking space
in the 5th district.

UxWien announcements are available here:
http://meetup.com/uxwien
https://twitter.com/uxwien
https://facebook.com/uxwien

I am looking forward to see you.
Max

PS.: User Experience Wien Newsletter: Maximal vier E-Mails pro Jahr.
Abonnieren unter
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zVGPYBDmKqbbWvHEhL5wDPHWMg6GM7Bzy4svymd0hlU/viewform