[Metalab] Galaxy Nexus - Kaputter Screen

Marcel Jira mails4me at gmx.at
Thu Aug 21 20:04:25 CEST 2014

Yes, it has usb-otg. However, searching the internet you only find
people using bluetooth keyboards when connecting their phone to a hdmi
screen. I also found forum posts stating, that the micro-usb connector
on the adapter is only for power supply.

It might however be that a tv with usb-ports loops a mouse to the phone...

Trying it out would certainly be the best way to find it out. Is there
a hdmi-tv set in the metalab?

If it doesn't work I could also try putting the phone in fastboot mode
in the metalab (this should work if I manage to shortcut the broken
volume buttons). In fastboot mode one could upload a rom with usb
debugging enabled. then I could download the data via adb...