[Metalab] Galaxy Nexus - Kaputter Screen

Marcel Jira mails4me at gmx.at
Thu Aug 21 19:37:24 CEST 2014

That's actually a great idea! But (without knowing it precisely) I
fear that not only the screen but also the "touch" is broken. So, when
I connect the phone to an external screen via hdmi (using the usb
port), would it be possible to connect a mouse aswell? Searching the
internet, I didn't find a clear answer to that question, but it might
be impossible...

however, I would love to try it. Are you at metalab some day in the near future?

Best,

Marcel