[Metalab] USB zu Netztwerk Storage Adapter?

Thomas Raschbacher lordvan at lordvan.com
Wed Apr 30 09:34:43 CEST 2014

hmm stimmt hast leider - so ziemlich - recht :

http://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=15696

No for the model-B but Yes for the model-A.
For the model-B the built in hub prevents it, but in principle the SoC
used has this functionality (USB-on-the-go). Only needs a "switch to
client" input signal (GPIO), or be configured permanently as a client.
Only I have no idea if the current USB software supports it.

MK802 kannte ich noch nicht muß ich mir mal anschaun :)