[Metalab] share you knowledge online - help needed

Alexander Ratnikov ratnikov.alexander at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 11:27:00 CEST 2013

Hi Fellow Hackers,

My name is Alexander, I'm a developer and I'm working on a small
educational startup.
In one liner this would be a marketplace for online courses on any topic.
Like Udemy or Skillshare but hopefully way better !

I'm looking now for people who'd like to try teaching online.
If you have 0 experience in teaching, generally hate schools and Unis but
you know your stuff well - you will be a perfect fit !
Any sort of area will work from Raspberry Pi, Arduinos, Python, Java, C to
film making and poetry.
The only important thing is your passion for the thing.

Hacker Space is mostly about sharing knowledge so I'm very excited to hear
from you.
Let's disrupt the education together.

Best of luck, Alex