[Metalab] Hosting Provider

ich meibier at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 13:44:37 CET 2013

hi.

i also have a virtual server at edis.at. they're actually really cheap
(from 3 euro i think, if you don't expect too much, but for sure also
bigger packages). they also have full virtualization via kvm, so you
don't have to struggle with the problems you may have with virtuozzo,
which most providers are using (server4you included, thats why i left
them). i tried to set up a vpn - almost impossible as the provider has
to load kernel modules for you, and also not everything is supported.
(or they're just too lazy to make it work!?)

i was looking a lot for full virtualized servers. it's almost nowhere
available for a decent price. for the 9 euros i'm paying it's really a
good offer i think, and almost nowhere available. i was quite happy when
i found it.
also, they provide "real" dedicated servers from 30 euro!

you also can choose from a lot of locations, also offshore (costs 1 euro
more i think).

lg,