[Metalab] searching for a worpress or alike wizard

red667 red667 at gmail.com
Wed May 22 23:29:29 CEST 2013

hi,

my flatmate and some of her friends want to restart their online magazine.
so they need some1 to help them with the redesign. page, wordpress, idea,
... is there but the need someone to make the new theme/page/site/whatever

i dont know enough about that stuff and i dont want to learn it but they
asked me if i know people that can pull this off and now i am asking here :D

if you dont want to use wordpress i'm sure they are fine with it since the
are no techies ;) they just need something were they can easily post
articles, pictures, ads, ...

if you are interested contact me OFFLIST and i can show you what they have
in mind.

cheers
red