[Metalab] [Doodle] English Workshop

Sergii Kauk sergii at kauk.at
Mon Mar 11 20:43:26 CET 2013

Hello!

For a few month now there's a very interesting meetup going on in Metalab
on a semi-regular basis.
It's an English workshop with Jay Vaughan and Michael Parenti who both are
not just native speakers but also very experienced and fun dudes.
I enjoy every event a lot but they weren't very well visited because of not
very good timing.

So, first of all, I'd like to invite all of you to come to one of the
event. Not all together, of course :)
Use the doodle below to define when its going to be comfortable for you to
come and we'll see what's the best time to have the next meeting.

http://doodle.com/yhpxfdagev4rqn9m

Thanks and see ya later!

Sergii Kauk