[Metalab] On Meditation Meetup (Sa 29. Juni 2013, 18 Uhr)

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Tue Jun 25 10:36:52 CEST 2013

On 25/06/2013, at 1:16 AM, Paul Strohmeier <paul.strohmeier at gmail.com> wrote:
> "Jegliche Sektenanhänger(Scientology, Hare Krishna, etc.), Spinner und
> Esoteriker werden zum Schutz der Allgemeinheit im
> Metalab postwendend unter körperlicher Gewaltanwendung
> vor die Tür gesetzt."
> es wurde eh schon gesagt aber... wtf?
> und wer entscheidet wer der Spinner ist?
> *

Those who don't understand cults are doomed to repeat their failures.  Metalab can easily become a creepy cult with dire control over its membership - it happens in all cases where ex-cannibals (what we humans really are) try to convince each other that their culture will prevent the hungry from eating the weak.

There should be an honest exploration of all of these subjects, maybe we need to start an Esoteric-Cult-Within-a-Cult Cult, before Metalab turns into a real cult.

;
--
Jay Vaughan