[Metalab] Multi User Domain (Genesis) - hat jemand Lust drauf ?

miguel.guasch at hushmail.com miguel.guasch at hushmail.com
Thu Jun 20 14:49:11 CEST 2013

Hello,

I've recently (re)started to play a MultiUserDomain (MUD) called
Genesis (The original LP Mud started by Lars from Chalmers
University in Sweden) and I was wondering if anyone in this list
would be interested in starting a character in it ?

At the moment, the Mud is in need of builders (coders, developers)
to expand, maintain, fix, etc, different areas and parts of the
MUD, as well as always welcoming new players to one of the oldest
MUDs available.

I'm trying to find local players in Austria so that we may start
together and have fun, either playing or building. If anyone is
interested in at least checking it out, please visit either:

1) www.genesismud.org
2) login with telnet or any mud client (tinyfugue, cmud, zmud,
mudlet, mushclient, gnomemud, etc) to mud.genesismud.org 3011

My name there is "Aristos", in case you want to contact me.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Puerto Rican, live in
Vienna since 2006, study at the FH Technikum Wien, and would love
to make new friends in the city.

Thanks, and sorry the mail is in English but i'm ashamed of the
many grammar errors I could make writing in German :-)

-Miguel