[Metalab] Demo gegen PRISM

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Jun 12 12:47:38 CEST 2013

>>> Echtwelt.
>> Unsupported operation: File not found,
>> (A)bort? (R)etry? (F)ail?
> don't feed trolls!

Tr0llz have their ways, but I just wanna say, Srsly though, the word (to me) 'Echtwelt' sounds really like something you have to try to avoid stepping in, because someone else just loogied it across your path.  If there is a real Echtwelt, it is the sum total of all things that can be known about all humans, over all time, in one big sentence, as well as the sum total of all things that cannot be known, included as a part of the structural hagiography of the Whole Statement.  My reality is your time wasted, reading.  Maybe one day, we all die and come back as each other, at different times in the universe, and won't ever stop doing it until we've done it for everyone?  Could be the NSA, and their Mormon servants, are really only trying to find out if that is the case .. stranger things have happened.  Reality is usually weird.

;
--
Jay Vaughan