[Metalab] Metamac misses its power cord & mouse

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Jan 30 09:57:34 CET 2013

> Power cord was found in Whateverlab. Mighty Mouse is still missing.

Is Mighty Mouse the pink one?  Because I saw that its attached to the iMac.  I borrowed the pink mouse for 30 minutes a few days ago, but I did not move it from the library, and maintained a comfortable "instant reattachment distance" the whole time.  Nobody was using the iMac at the time, though if they were, the pink would have been strong with them.

;
--
Jay Vaughan