[Metalab] Whiteboard

Thomas Steinbrenner thomas at thomas-steinbrenner.net
Fri Jan 18 03:08:40 CET 2013

> If we stop trolling and labelling trolls, we may as well close Metalab. Also, we have no idea what the context of this visual exchange really is.

It don't think trolling is good. I don't think labelling people is good either.
" no idea what the context of this visual exchange really is" -> Oh, the irony ;D

> Also, ich war dabei, als er sein "I like" dazugeschrieben hat. Das sind
> die Früchte eines Abends, an dem im Metalab Spaß gehabt wurde.
> Mit Konsens auch auf Kosten konkreter Individuen.

Ah, so trolling is something on can and should be proud of. Didn't get that memo.

Oh, this reminds me too well of when somebody posted Emily's okcupid profile on the whiteboard. Sorry, but that kind of humour escapes me...