[Metalab] Whiteboard

Kay metalab at plexities.com
Fri Jan 18 01:43:12 CET 2013

Since we don't know who did this (we = you, me, whoever else), I think
there's no point at all to posting the image itself to the mailing list.

-> You could have made your point without sharing the image (you could
have roughly described it instead). I wouldn't even have noticed had you
not pointed it out -> now people who didn't have a clue might be
thinking about who that is, and why he's called a troll etc. etc.

cu,
k.