[Metalab] Wiki Gardening

Rene.Schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com Rene.Schickbauer at magnapowertrain.com
Wed Jan 16 06:48:54 CET 2013

Hi!

"Unbreakable" captchas are broken by social engineering these days. There are a number of "free download" and porn sites out there that "proxy" these captches and let users solve them to get to the content.

If you have enough solved captchas, you can try and use them as data set to teach/verify some automatic algorithm like a neural net. (In automatic mode, if it only works 1% of the time, it's enough...)

LG
Rene