[Metalab] Metamac misses its power cord & mouse

Sergii Kauk sergii at kauk.at
Tue Jan 15 15:44:29 CET 2013

One week has passed but nothing has changed. I saw this computer has
been moved around during the holidays but I don't know why and who's
responsible for the loss of the accessories.

However, the mouse is my personal item and the sticker on it clearly
says that it cannot be borrowed. So if it doesn't appear by the end of
this week I will consider it stolen.