[Metalab] Drohnen in der USA!

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Feb 20 17:47:05 CET 2013

> Ich denke wir sollten uns eine eigene ordentliche MetaLab Drohne basteln :-)

What we need is a machine which you feed cardboard trash, plastic bottles and so on, and it then prints a flyable plane form, which can be attached to things like .. old CD disk motors, or self-wound actuators, or whatever.  An embedded-3d-printer, in that it only prints one things, very very well: flying drones.

Then we can launch the Garbage Drone Maker Bot army on whomever wants to .. ermm .. throw their trash around the place?  or something ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan