[Metalab] Mouser Bestellung, LaunchPad um 3,85 Eur

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Wed Feb 13 10:07:49 CET 2013

> Hat wer aus dem Lab schon was mit MSP430 gemacht?

Since TI were handing them out like candy for free a few years back, I got one for the fun of it, and back then: toolchain hell.  My /opt/toolchains/ is already a huge nightmare - TI's insistence, at the time, of adding to that confusion was a hassle, so I chucked the Launchpad back in the junk box and just went with something where I already had the toolchain installed.

Since then its gotten better, apparently:

http://paretech.wordpress.com/2011/09/21/easy-msp430-gcc-toolchin-on-ubuntu-11-04/

Might be nice to dig it out and use it for something if you do something interesting with it, Esad .. Since it was so damn cheap I thought it'd be nice, for example, to install it in one of these for "remote-sensing" or something:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8359__AXN_Floater_Jet_w_Servo_Motor_ESC_EPO_PNF.html

;)

;
--