[Metalab] Metamac misses its power cord & mouse

Sergii Kauk sergii at kauk.at
Sat Feb 2 18:32:51 CET 2013

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:40 PM, Kay <metalab at plexities.com> wrote:

> The pink mouse is the one I brought to Metalab. Less likely to get stolen,
> was the idea. ;) (Not necessarily because it's pink but because EVERYONE
> WOULD KNOW you stole it.)

Good point but isn't this called "harm avoidance"? You know when women are
using less provocative attire to decrease harassment probability. Although
you might argue about how provocative this mouse look is.

Anyway, I've found a new Mighty Mouse on Willhaben for the price so
ridiculous it didn't make sense to cry for the old one any more. But
despite the low cost I would like to ask everyone not to use it (and the
keyboard) apart from library iMac. This is the third Mighty Mouse AFAIK
(and second purchased by me) and it would be really good if it lasted for a
long time.

There're plenty other keyboard and mices in Metalab so please keep the only
public computer in working condition. Thanks in advance.