[Metalab] Help needed: network cable installation ..

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Tue Dec 31 10:42:47 CET 2013

Hi gang,

My new firm is moving into its new offices at the moment, and we have a situation where we need to run some CAT5 cable between 3 floors of the building (one office to the other).  Is anyone interested - and available tomorrow (Wed, 1/1/2014) to assist in doing this?  (Porzellangasse 37)  Ideally, we’d have the tools needed to pull the cable to length, raw, and then terminate with RJ45 connectors .. so this would mean an RJ45 crimp, maybe a spool of cat5 cable, and connectors .. plus motivation to do it with us.

If you’re interested and have time I’m willing to pay for it - please contact me off list and we’ll make arrangements.

Thanks, and have a “GOOD SLIP”!

j.