[Metalab] Domain name offer

Benjamin Klemencic benjamin at klemencic.org
Mon Aug 5 13:17:04 CEST 2013

Hi dear fellow-laborants,

I'm about to work abroad as a digital-nomad nomad.
(I'm for hire worldwide at a fixed price now.) [2]
(Therefore I'll get rid of all(!) of my possessings within the next three months.) [1]

--> I'd like to give you these domain names for free (payed until 2015. fees your registrant is asking may occur) - they're much too heavy ;^}

A Million Tweets.com
KarmaCheck.de
IRREGAL.com

Just send an email off-list with a short info what will be seen on them.

Thank you! And thank you for making this world a better place!

-nickless

[1] In case you like designer furnitur or tons of books from art to chemistry and belles lettres email me. Photos available via https://facebook.com/benjamin.klemencic - Located in Nuremberg, the heart of Dürrer, Christkindlsmarkt and Hitler.
[2] Interim Manager / Manager auf Zeit / PM / Web + Social Media + Database Developer - online since 1995. Top references in Global Furtune 500 in pharma, government, finance, TV and advertising agencies. Any tipp & info is highly appreciated. Thanks!