[Metalab] System Build

Meks Pwnschlager Handlugage doctoranyk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 17:08:19 CEST 2013

Hello! (or something similar)
I want to build myself a computer! I already did some research and was @
ditech for some advice, and I finally completed a parts list of things that
are going to be in my computer. If there is anything wrong with the parts
(Bottlenecks, etc...) the please feel free to tell me :)! The computer is
for gaming and animation in the first place...

Parts:

CPU: Intel Core i7 - 3770K, 3,50 Ghz, LGA1155, Quad-Core
CPU Cooling: Noctuna NH-U9B SE2
RAM: Kingston HyperX blu, 16GB, 1600 MHz, CL10
HDD: 3,5" SATA 6Gb/s WD Green, 2TB
SSD: Angelbird Crest XTC (I already got that)
GPU: ASUS GTX660, 2048MB, Retail
Drive: SATA LITEON iHES112 (DVD, CD Writer/Reader, BlueRay Reader)
Soundcard: CREATIVE Sound Blaster Recon3D
Motherboard: 1155 Sockett ASUS P8Z77-V, ATX
Controller: PCI-E DELOK 1x Firewire A, 2x Firewire B (I have to move alot
of stuff from computer to computer for school)
Power Supply: ATX 800Watts, CORSAIR Gaming Series GS800 "2013 Edition"
Case: I want the Zalman Z9 but that is unavailable! Are there any cool
cases you want to suggest?

Many thanks to anyone that takes a look at this!

-Anyk