[Metalab] Design stencils for the Laser Cutter?

alexander sulz.at alexander-sulz at gmx.at
Sat Apr 6 12:08:49 CEST 2013

Was thinking the same thing that this would be perfect for you guys.
What's left is to research for a stable material which is cutable with
the laser. Sucks that you can't cut metal (but CNC would be also an
option, which can cut metal, sadly I'm not able to use it (yet))

That cardboard which is used by architecture students might be worth a
look as well as quality wood itself. depends how small/detail-rich the
icons are of course.

Any Ideas?